Afia Alcohol-free Foaming Hand Sanitizer 6x1000/mil cs
Afia™ ALCOHOL-FREE Foaming Hand Sanitizer is formulated with Benzalkonium chloride to kill germs quickly. Recommended for use as desired between hand washings to effectively reduce bacteria on the skin. Use with Afia™ Hand Cleaner Dispenser to create a rich lathering foam. Recommended for use in virtually any hand sanitizing situation. Benzalkonium chloride based Hand Sanitizers have distinct advantages over gelled alcohol hand sanitizers. benzalkonium chloride based products are non-flammable, less drying to skin, and will not stain clothing. Published studies report that benzalkonium chloride based hand sanitizers demonstrated greater sustained degerming activity than gelled alcohol gel hand sanitizers that actually became less effective with repeated use and made the skin dirtier, not cleaner due to removal of protective natural skin oils and entrapment of dead skin cells by the polymer thickeners used in the gelled alcohol products (AORN Journal, (68 August 1998), p. 239-251).
Features & Benefits
- Alcohol-Free / Reduces irritation potential.
- Thick, rich foam/ Spreads easily and dries quickly.
- Dries without stick residue / No rinsing required.
- Fortified with emollients, moisturizers and skin conditioners / Leaves skin amazingly smooth.
- Fast, powerful sanitizer/ Kills 99% of most common germs in as little as 15 seconds.
Appearance Clear, Liquid
Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.00 ± 0.01
Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
Flash Point None
pH5.5 ± 0.3
Environmentally Responsible Yes
Added Dyes None
Nonylphenol Ethoxylates None
Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container